blogging platform and we are providing more tips and tricks for beginners. Here we will see about a simple trick on how to remove “powered by Blogger” attribution from your Blogger blog. People who are using Blogger platform will have this powered by Blogger attribution below their blog. It comes by default in every template and it is an official representation for Blogger. Removing powered by Blogger attribution is simple. Just follow this step by step tutorial on how to remove powered by Blogger attribution using new HTML editor.
How to remove powered by Blogger attribution
- Go to Blogger.com and login to your Blogger profile
- Select your blog that you wish to remove this attribute
- Now go to template and click edit HTML
- Here drop-down “jump to widget” option and from that list select Attribution1 as highlighted below
- Now in the editor press ctrl + F and find for this line <b:widget id=’Attribution1′ locked=’true’ title=” type=’Attribution’>
- Now replace the locked=’true’ in to locked=’false’ as you can see highlighted below
- Once done click save template
- Now go to layout option and at the below you can see attribution gadget, click edit.
- In that popup window click remove and you are done